发布日期: 13 一月 2020
截止日期: 20 二月 2020
Energy and Sustainability
Be part of the extraordinary
Every day at Gleeds, we influence the way people around the world live, work and travel. Delivering on the world’s most iconic projects for globally renowned clients, our teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment.
One of the qualities we value in people, is the ability to think creatively about the solutions we offer to clients. With 71 offices spanning the Americas, Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific our ability to innovate and improve is a product of the varied backgrounds and experience of our people. We welcome new perspectives and ideas.
Above all, we believe that quality relationships sit at the heart of good business. We strive to be the people that seek to understand and bring people together. Wherever we are in the world, our aspiration is to leave a positive legacy for people and local communities.
About this opportunity
Gleeds Sustainability are looking for a new Sustainability Consultant to join our existing team. The team currently provides a range of services including (but not limited to) BREEAM Assessments, Sustainability Statements, Life Cycle Assessments, Life Cycle Costing reports, Materials Efficiency Reviews, Energy Assessments, Energy Auditing, Strategic Energy Partner Procurement and more Bespoke Sustainability Services.
We will be looking for an individual to come on board who is pro-active, attuned to the key issues surrounding Sustainability (within the built environment and the wider issues). Someone who is willing to approach work in a pragmatic and enthusiastic manner and expand their knowledge base with the ever-moving industry.
Location; This opportuntiy can be based at any of the following offices; Bristol / Nottingham/ Cardiff/ Birmingham/ Leeds / Oxford / Liverpool / Manchester or Cambridge please highlight within your application the location you wish to be based.
The role will include:
- Developing the business and exploring opportunities;
- Servicing existing clients and contracts;
- Inputting into bids and responding to bid queries;
- Presenting to clients and internal teams on sustainability issues;
- Exploring new avenues and wider Sustainability opportunities;
- Help in developing and evolve internal processes and outputs.
There is significant scope for the individual to grow and take their abilities and skills to the next level.
Core requirements of the position are:
- Relevant experience as a BREEAM Assessor or Advisory Professional;
- Existing experience of working in sustainability consultancy (as a minimum 3+ years required);
- Proven business development skills and abilities;
- Good Project Management, Presentation and Management skills;
- A good understanding of the wider sustainability issues surrounding the construction industry.
Secondary requirements to the above would be beneficial but not essential:
- Understanding/qualifications in energy modelling/management – e.g. domestic or non-domestic EPC;
- Understanding or qualification in other certification schemes – e.g. LEED, WELL and SKA;
- Diverse range of sector experience (e.g. Health, Education, Industrial etc);
- Other skills/capabilities – e.g. ISO 14001 certification, environmental assessment, LCA’s etc;
- Membership of a professional organisation – e.g. MIEMA.
As a Gleeds team member, you will have access to:
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career as a training, learning and development professional
- Generous holiday plus option to purchase additional days through the holiday purchase scheme
- A contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Our global travel scholarship programme
- Flexible working arrangements
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of age, disability, marital status, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender.
We recognise the importance of work/life balance and agree flexible working arrangements to suit each individual.
Gleeds is a gold standard investor in people employer.